Tuesday, July 06, 2010

New on Examiner--Lum and Abner

New review up on Examiner.com. It's not a great movie by any means, but it's got a Tulsa connection, if only because KFAQ's Sunday night Radio Theater plays Lum and Abner all the time.

Stayed up virtually all night the other night making design notes on a system that was supposed to be a streamlined Champions and has morphed into almost a different game. Basically, stats, skills and combat are all virtually the same, the speed chart has been cut in half, and the way powers are bought and played has changed almost completely.

I have a writers group meeting coming up on Friday, and I need to write a story for it. It's the perfect opportunity to write that Digger story I've been noodling around a while, get it out of my head and onto paper and coincidentally, provide one more story for the anthology I'm coming closer to publishing.

No comments: