Tuesday, April 01, 2008

A Month of Surprises

As part of the blog relaunch celebration, I'm going to be doing a One-Month Experiment. What is this, you ask? I'm going to try (try being the operative word here) to post every day for 30 days. There are a few things that I have not gotten to work on the new template yet, so you'll be seeing some gradual tweaking happen over the next couple of weeks as I figure things out.

I'm also going to be experimenting with new content, including more writing discussion and some retro comics stuff. I would like this blog to work in synergy with the Digger-verse stories, so I'm going to be talking quite a bit about the sources of my inspiration, the comics of the 60's, 70's and 80's. I may even be digging into the vaults to scan some illustrations and examples. I may or may not bust out the World's Cheapest Microphone again, too. Those are fun to put together, but they apparently are only fun for me, so I may not waste the time during the One-Month Experiment.

If you have any subjects you'd like to see me take up, drop me a comment. I need 30 topics, after all. Yours could be one of them.

No comments: