Sunday, January 01, 2006

Okay, Fine, Year in Review

I managed to not post Christmas stuff, cause I prefer to just get X-mas over and out of the way quietly. I also managed not to print any New Year's Resolutions, casue let's face it, I don't think I've ever managed to keep one. In 2005, I wrote down a list of goals for myself; I won't reproduce it here, because I failed to accomplish even one of them.

That being said, 2005 was not a total loss. Really, some great things happened over the course of the year. They just weren't the ones I told myself were going to happen. But my family stayed healthy, I got a promotion at work (mixed blessing: a little more money, a lot more stress), I sold two stories (one to a small market, one to a major), and I wrote some of the best work of my life.

Life in general=pretty good. Prospects for 2006=quite nice, actually, thank you for asking.

No comments: